7.11.2011

And the winner is ....


We have completed our epic road trip, and epic it was, but more on that later, let's get to the important stuff.

When arriving home last night, our speedometer read 1,704 kilometers making B. (muthr$&@n) A. Barracus the winner of the first ever buddymollys kilometer challenge. Allison! come on down! (or rather check your mail soon for a special gift.)

And although Price is Right rules did apply, being as Laci was only over by 15 kilometers - we're sending her a consolation prize. Just think Laci, had you been 15 under, you could be reaching into Bob Barker's pocket right now for a crisp 100 dollar bill.

Stay tuned for the fun and madness that was 10 days on the road for the Women's World Cup extravaganza.

1 comment:

  1. Read B.A. Barracus' acceptance speech here:

    "I'd like to thank my lucky number for not letting me down; Coconut Dan, for always believing that I could win something other than 10 pounds of candy corn (which I hate); and of course the BuddyMollys for being true patriots and giving me the opportunity to sport their fine groupiewear all over our nation's capitol."

    ReplyDelete