6.30.2011

Women's World Cup A-Team


Jeremy and I are leaving tomorrow morning to meet up with the rest of the A-team for a cross-country  Women's World Cup extravaganza here in Germany. 

Yep, we fight crime, drink beer and cheer cheer cheer for the U.S. team. This promises to be an epic road trip. If only we could stuff Jack Kerouac in the trunk ... 

And as an added bonus, (and a excuse for folks to actually comment on one of our blog postings) we are offering a free buddymollys T-shirt (or you can pass on showcase 1 and opt for a surprise gift), to the person who comes closest to guessing the number of kilometers our total road trip proves to be - but there are rules, (there are always rules ...) 
  
You must comment on the actual blog page, not facebook, and again it's in kilometers (because we're european now.) Closest guess wins, Price is Right rules apply, but please, no 1 km guesses. 

Hint: It's a 10-day, 7-city tour. Vielen Glück! 

8 comments:

  1. Well, I read your blog and I like it, of course. Want to know who else is in the truck with you? I have no idea how many km's - maybe I will try to figure it out and re-post! Love, Josie

    ps I don't know what to 'select profile' to select so I selected anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,234.56km, I'll take the surprise gift.~Jermario

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite a confident answer, sir, and i see you're a numerologist as well. much obliged. josie: the a-team consists of the buddymollys, jr mellin, lakeysia "bad attitude kiki" beene and the one everyone just calls "cassy" (the last name is understood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jermario has put up a pretty good guess there...but not good enough. I think he's just a little conservative. One must take into account that when Jerome is driving or navigating there will likely be some added kms as a result of wrong turns. I reckon 1395.41km....I will also take the surprise gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm a bit late in this post but I think the boys are both a bit conservative! They have been on this island too long! I'm going to say 1717 km. I think we should have bet on how many beers you downed on the journey! Happy travels!!!
    Mach schnell!!! (that's the only German I know)
    Laci :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laci - the beer count just might match the number of kilometers at this point ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mark and Wendy TrivisonnoJuly 9, 2011 at 4:47 PM

    jeremy und molly - With all the recent fun and parties, We (meaning Wendy and myself) have been neglectful in our stalking of the blog. However, I can now say that life is a bit more relaxed and that we are stalkers once again. I'm looking forward to winning the grand prize, T-shirt, and have the following guess below. I'm letting Wendy venture a second place guess also. By the way, Love you guys.
    Mark: 1455km
    Wendy: In the spirit of The Price is Right 1718km!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1528 is my lucky number and for shizzle your odometer will match. USA! USA!

    - B. (muthr$&@n) A. Barracus

    ReplyDelete